Surety’s National Foreclosure Title Services offers a comprehensive 2-Owner Foreclosure Information Report (PPR) designed specifically for utilization in the foreclosure process. The PPR is the key feature in our Direct Foreclosure Program: a solution for lenders, loan servicers, and foreclosing counsel, to assist in managing costs, accuracy rates, timelines, and service in procuring title information crucial to executing a valid foreclosure. The PPR also assists in identifying title issues that can delay the resale of a post-foreclosure property.
What do we offer?
- Flat fee, tiered pricing by state that provides significant cost savings
- Comprehensive quality control processes for high accuracy rates
- Strictly monitored and competitive turn times
- Single-point-of-contact consumer service
- Centralized billing
- Expert title resolution team
- National underwriting authority
- Property research
- Customized reporting
- Centralized title order management
With Surety, you are working with the industry’s top professionals. Our team will close your transaction smoothly and quickly with single-point responsibility and accountability regardless of property location, number of properties or number of participants.
What Do We Offer?
Oh, you know— just cutting-edge technology systems that streamline and speed your processes. Our experts provide quick, responsive title underwriting, closing, and recording services on a range of commercial and residential transactions.